$50,0000 in Category Management Scholarships
As leaders in our industry, we are committed to giving back to our community in ways that help foster both individual and business improvement.
We are excited to announce $50,000 in scholarships for 2014!
Learning Evolution and CatManHELP.com have partnered together to grant a series of scholarships to help newcomers and veterans improve their skills, which in turn will help them be more effective in their jobs.
Every month during 2014, we will award one lucky individual with the following:
- Full access for one year to Learning Evolution’s Category Management e-Learning library, consisting of 33 industry-certified courses across all 3 job-role levels.
- Ask-the-expert support from CatManHELP.com to help ensure clarity and real-world application of the key principles and skills taught in the courses (up to 30 minutes per month during the year of access.)
Applicants must be:
- At least 18 years of age, AND
- A student or military personnel who aspires to have a job in the consumer-packaged-goods industry that would benefit from Category Management coursework, OR
- A employee of a consumer-packaged-goods manufacturer, retailer or sales broker agency who is currently in or aspires to move into a role related to Category Management, Shopper Insights or Shopper Marketing.
Applicants must not:
- Be employed or related to anyone employed by Learning Evolution, CatManHELP.com or any direct competitor of either Learning Evolution or CatManHELP.com
- All applications must be submitted online.
- Applications may be submitted by either the candidates themselves or someone else who is recommending the candidate for consideration.
- The most deserving candidate will be determined from some several aspects including, but not limited to:
- Reason(s) why the candidate deserves to be honored with a scholarship.
- Example(s) of how the candidate has demonstrated a passion for excelling in this line of work.
- Perspective(s) on how the candidate would apply the newly learned skills in the workplace if awarded the scholarship.
- Idea(s) from the candidate on the most effective ways business can be improved through effective training and development.
The winners will be selected by representatives from Learning Evolution and CatManHELP.com based on applications received no later than the 20th of each month.
Applications from candidates not selected will continue to be considered for a total of three consecutive months, after which candidates can resubmit their application.
Winners will be announced during the first week of each subsequent month.