10. Dedicate at least 15 minutes each day to read and learn something new every day.
9. Listen and learn from your employees – ask for their input.
8. Listen and learn from your clients – seek to truly understand their needs and goals.
7. Listen and trust your wife’s or partners intuition – weigh it carefully.
6. Treat everyone with respect.
5. Work smart, work hard, but most importantly work fast!
4. Be a leader – make the tough decisions – follow your gut.
3. Help others be successful – your success will follow.
2. Never, Never Quit. Persistence does prevail.
1. Maintain Self (health & wellness), Family, and Spirituality – keeping all three in balance are key.
Scott Matthews, Managing Partner and CEO