DATA SECURITY POLICY
- Access to data whether current or archived is provided to those individuals who, while performing their responsibilities and functions, must use the specified data.
- All data on the network is protected by Webroot anti-virus software that runs on servers and workstations. It is updated automatically with on-line downloads.
- It is a condition of remote access to the network by staff and users (via our secure website, using Remote Access software) that their home computers also have anti-virus software installed which is regularly updated with the latest virus definitions.
- An image of the server is backed up to disk automatically daily, every 4 hours, using VEEAM Backup and Replication server, stored in a secure data center.
- A rolling full server backup is kept in a secure data center for 30 days.
- A rolling one-year archive, with monthly restore points, is securely stored off site, in case of system loss due to a catastrophic event.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Learning Evolution, LLC websites; www.learningevolution.com and other websites. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by these web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.